These are my links for May 13th from 06:26 to 22:36:
- Zen»Blog Archive » See Which Twitterers Don’t Follow You Back (and vice-versa) In Less Than 15 Lines of…Perl – Short Perl script for comparing friends/followers, motivated by the Ruby version.
- See Which Twitterers Don’t Follow You Back In Less Than 15 Lines of Ruby | blogt✪sk1 – Short follower/friend comparison script in Ruby.
- HornetsEye – Computer Vision for the Robotic Age – HornetsEye – "HornetsEye is a Ruby real-time computer vision extension running under GNU+Linux and Microsoft Windows. HornetsEye is maybe the first free software project providing a solid platform for implementing real-time computer vision software in a scripting language. The platform potentially could be used in robotic applications, industrial automation, unmanned aerial vehicles as well as in image and video processing, microscopy, materials science, and medical research."
- Announcing the PHP SDK for Windows Azure – Port 25: The Open Source Community at Microsoft – PHP for using Microsoft Azure services, plus pointers to related projects.
- Just Landed: Processing, Twitter, MetaCarta & Hidden Data | blprnt.blg – Map visualization of people's travel using Processing with data inferred from Twitter messages, e.g "just landed at heathrow"