These are my links for February 26th through February 27th:
- What to do if your startup is about fail (or “Don’t Stop Believing”) « The Jason Calacanis Weblog – Practical advice for startups facing a slowing market and limited cash.
- 25 Forex-Related Twitter Accounts Worth Following –
- How FriendFeed uses MySQL to store schema-less data – Bret Taylor’s blog – Implementation notes on how FriendFeed manages very large data sets in which the schema changes relatively frequently.
- The "A Hard Day’s Night" Chord – Rock’s Holy Grail@Everything2.com – Exactly which notes on the guitar. Plus the piano.
- Beatles Unknown "A Hard Day’s Night" Chord Mystery Solved Using Fourier Transform – Four years ago, inspired by reading news coverage about the song’s 40th anniversary, Jason Brown of Dalhousie’s Department of Mathematics decided to try and see if he could apply a mathematical calculation known as Fourier transform to solve the Beatles’ riddle. The process allowed him to decompose the sound into its original frequencies using computer software and parse out which notes were on the record.